Sunday, January 10, 2010

Silicone Baking Has Anyone Tried The Silicone Baking Liners For Baking Cookies?

Has anyone tried the silicone baking liners for baking cookies? - silicone baking

I may try to make cookies. When I started with parchment paper, which was much better. Now I see that bake the teat rubber and I'm excited. Do you? Do you think that it worth it? I know I can get at Bed Bath and Beyond, and if you wait until the coupons I can get a reduced price. I just wanted to know if they are well before dropping $ 20 when I know that works on vellum.

5 comments:

BlueOcta... said...

I have a pair of silicon pads and shirts. They work well, but I do not use them often. After the news that has appeared, I decided that the use of parchment paper also works well.

billyand... said...

What I have, and thought that things are overrated.I floor for her more than Teflon. The advantage is that they are flexoble, so that when you drop a little of what you can add eaier

Lydia said...

I would not mind. How do you as soon as they discovered the parchment paper, which was for me.

shayshay... said...

Only stay in parchment paper. They do not work so well, as it has done for me.

Melissa C said...

I have one of its ok .. I usually only with my AirBake cooking, and nothing sticks to them anyway though.
I say I love casseroles so .. I have a cake and can not generally be removed from the common bread, but I can if I silicon hotplate.

The Silpat Mats are very good for the manufacture of cheese fries .. but a pile of grated parm and Romano cheese and baking and turns in a beautiful gathering Crips complete soups or other delicate dishes.

Post a Comment