Monday, January 25, 2010

Rogers Home Phone Long Distance Rates Best Home Phone/internet Service In Toronto, ON?

Best home phone/internet service in Toronto, ON? - rogers home phone long distance rates

I'm having trouble deciding on a phone service at home. I currently use Comwave is so-so at best. They are cheap for a reason. VOIP so I need a DSL dry loop in my (I am) Uniserve. But I had many problems with my internet lately, I have not had reliable internet telephony in more than a month. I am looking for a suitable telephone service. So far I looked at Bell, Rogers and Yak. Yak is cheaper, but you do not know much to know about them. Bell is a bit more expensive, but I hate the rule. And Rogers is a very high price (because they) nor other benefits to them. I go to an Internet phone combo combo high speed if it looks good.

By phone II, unlimited local calls, voice mail, caller ID and call waiting will. Cheap long-distance rates in Jamaica would be nice but not necessary.

Internet, if I 5 Mbps with a high limit / unlimited download, because that is what I have now.

My current is $ 20 per monthComwave & 40 $ / month for ADSL (including a loop dry cargo). I am willing to pay a little more but not much more, and above all, must be reliable! Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment