Friday, January 22, 2010

Malpractice Lawyers Ny I Need A Good Lawyer/attorney In The Ny Area That Can Help Me Get A Lawsuit In A Possible Medical Malpractice?

I need a good lawyer/attorney in the ny area that can help me get a lawsuit in a possible medical malpractice? - malpractice lawyers ny

I need a lawyer / attorney in the vicinity of New York who can help me win any need malpractice.i free medical advice and attorney attorny pay only if I win the case.
Here is my link to my story that I see here previously posted to Yahoo
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Aoxl6JumGbpJBJeT.Qlaw3fsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090417213630AA7bR6r
I see story after the link to read the following

Let me know if anyone can help me
that the doctor want to upset me, so this way you can follow the doctor-patient cases in the vicinity
expected to follow in the weeks after the operation, but it was a holiday and the day was the day to work once a week there.
Who wants to follow, but did not really want to, because dident come to me, told me to see, they go after leaving the hospital.
So, now I expect to see after another doctor had to correct their mistakes.
pls help me I really want to continue your negliegence and irrersponsibility as a doctor.
I've never pho emergency contactNumber does not tell you to call me to the hospital that had the first surgery, if anything happens and nobody knew who he was, because it is right there.
pls help me, I lost a lot of blood and fat in this matter, it was really scary.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all depends on the type of surgery and the nature of the error. What happened and was very important cause for the pain of the cuts? Otherwise I would not pursue anyone.

Post a Comment