Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Witty Wedding Comment Trying To Make Funny Wedding Invitations, Anyone Witty With Words?

Trying to make funny wedding invitations, anyone witty with words? - witty wedding comment

I have invitations for traditional marriage ... simple enough, but I want to enjoy words. Has anyone ever seen a happy and memorable wedding invitation? I try to look on the Internet, but all the ideas that seems so sweet ...

a little about us ...
-mi "of south Louisiana, he treats me Cajun
"It is Texas, where we live
our marriage is a part of the backyard with only close friends and family members who know how sarcastic we are and not what we take seriously ...
"We met on a cruise
"I am relaxed very spontaneous and uninhibited, outgoing, colorful person
"It's exactly the opposite, but the sale, I am always afraid of everything, very restrained and introverted like, plans for every second trip, stay home and watch movies while I go and how to Eskimo roll
"We're dorks re ... Our house is decorated in the wars begin
"We have a son who is one years old ... and I

if someone really good with scripts creative and fun ... immediately accepted. i'mgDRUNK a no-holds-bar to write what you want for me


I am very happy !!!!! the poetry and ideas, thank you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment