Friday, December 11, 2009

Hip & Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Is It Normal To Experience Sever Lower Back And Hip Pain On The Right Side In Early Pregnancy?

Is it normal to experience sever lower back and hip pain on the right side in early pregnancy? - hip & back pain more condition_symptoms

I am eight weeks pregnant. This weekend, after sunrise, I noticed some back pain, which intensified as the day progressed. For a few hours Bearly was so heavy I could not stand straight or walk. I known, when I walk or move my right foot, a sharp pain that I would cut myself crying. Now I walk like I'm 9 months pregnant. Align your back is extremely painful. Please help!

2 comments:

A's Momma said...

Some think it is the uterus stretching, but it's like my sciatica. I Got to be so fast. Unfortunately, my doctor joked that only means "the birth". It's really hard sometimes. I hate it. It's a little bit, but never the whole journey. What I do is press a hot, to put the leg / thighs to get in the lower back. Sometimes you just have to be on the left side, or to put my weight on the left side. Feel better!

jaysange... said...

I also have back pain, I do not think that serious, but every woman is different, I would definitely talk to your doctor is another underlying disease that does not recognize, and pregnancy makes it worse, but in the lower back in early pregnancy, often

Post a Comment