Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kidney Disease And Heart Palpitations Celiac's Disease- Is There Any Test That Will Measure All Vitamins?

Celiac's disease- is there any test that will measure all vitamins? - kidney disease and heart palpitations

Has anyone verification tests for all the deficiencies in vitamins and minerals in celiac disease? I have celiac disease and has found a lack of vitamin D and vitamin B12. However, I asked my doctor if I could be more than these two. They are both found only because I specifically asked. She said there is no evidence that knows what to test on a wide range of disabilities. I have symptoms, the dangerous fluctuations in blood pressure, are fatigue, trembling, palpitations, panic attacks, sweating after freezing, the pressure in my eyes, resulting in a loss of vision (in my peripheral vision only). I have a goiter, blood tests for hormones and antibodies are normal. I had the following test and all are normal, thyroid MRI, CT, Echo, chest X-ray, liver, gallbladder, kidney, and signs of blood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment