Saturday, February 6, 2010

4 Msn Addy Pictutres Looking 4 A Girlfriend An Im Having Hard Time Finding 1?

Looking 4 a girlfriend an im having hard time finding 1? - 4 msn addy pictutres

i dont no other lesbians, and that it is trying really hard to find a girlfriend is 2. So my 1 of my friends and individual whose Sayd u try to publish the Internet and ur msn Addy, but I'm here. My MSN Addy chelseykelp@hotmail.com plz add me! Let me tell you something about me etc. Well, I'm 17 years, black hair I like to play softball and I love Chating only about love and everything I hang my friends have a dog and his name was Jasper and I think He is the sweetest thing ever. I hope to talk to u soon

15 comments:

melissa1... said...

Try chatting with Yahoo Messenger. There are many different types of chat rooms.

silverwi... said...

to make a fake profile on a dating service or a MySpace or Facebook. Feel 18 and write about women and sexual preferences, see the relationship needs to ensure that the demon of others in your area. only part needed is the wrong time.

Achilles said...

I admire your courage and ability, this information directly to their sexual preferences of Internet communication ... But to each his own.

Guitar Guy 109 said...

I'm 18 and I is Shaggy blond / brown hair, and my email voodookid_16@hotmail.com

I'm female! but unfortunately I'm not lesbian, I'm not a woman! = D

supersta... said...

lol hard


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

kusanagy: Fire Fist Ace said...

If you should definitely try the internet, there are many sites that can help you, a friend in your area.

vicstena... said...

His problem is that the bat you want. Look no further, and it will be easy.

The Fonz said...

AAAYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!

ProLife Liberal said...

Go to Yahoo Personals. All have the chain-smoking man of hate, worn like a man you want.

Brian K=] said...

Wait for a friend for a relationship or a good friend

Danno said...

2 points

ashweefl... said...

I'm bi .. You should see them on my myspace .. Although my profile says that my friends do not just confused ... no lie .. Amanda I'm pssst beets in a brown shirt and goes. Fatalerror1990@yahoo.com

QuiteThe... said...

Why not just wait a year to go an I-bar.

Cody D said...

just try to keep the right person will come a time

Kimmie said...

Then thou shalt're looking for a friend!

Post a Comment